It’s been a long time since I posted something personal. So, since it’s the term break, here I am, giving you a pretty personal post of photos that summarize my vacation. Yup… Personal.
Curious little ones
Meet my little sister who looks a lot like my little brother
Aunt’s figurine and toy collection
It’s been a pretty long time since I posted something, but here’s a little update about me: I’m going to study in the Philippines—in Mapúa to be exact—and I’m taking up architecture!
We went back to Qatar, but I’ll be flying back to the Philippines on the 25th, I guess. We’re still unsure about the date.
Anyway, I’m looking forward to meeting new people! No words can express how excited I am.
The first sunset I witnessed in the Philippines after two years
Thanks for the tag, Ate Leiko!
- I don’t like beef. Yes, that includes steak. But burgers are okay.
- I eat Cheerios like popcorn.
- I can’t last a minute in the heat, because I sweat like a pig.
- I’ve only been to the Philippines about seven times.
- I don’t talk a lot. I’m more of a listener.
- I could eat rice desserts all day.
- I used to dance ballet and Filipino folk dances.
- I’m a winter or cool-weather person.
- I’ve never experienced studying in the Philippines.
- I like to eat bread or rice without spreads or other dishes.
A collection of clouds
Stopped over at Bangkok
I was unable to sleep
Dinner at Chilis too